Rottweilers Online Forums banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
here are some more. these are all (obviously) recent:

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Snout 1. sittin' by the computer desk.

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Gas 2. i tried to copy the side profile style of a recent sadie mae pic. mine turned out ok but not as good as sadie's original.

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Companion dog 3. a "kong wubba" which did not last very long. i liked the overexposure from the window in this pic.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mocha went from an adorable little girl to a stunning young lady! Her parents are quite the lookers too! I just love puppies but they grow too fast! :(

Tyson ate the tails off of every wubba I bought. About 6 of them total. At least he didn't swallow the tails.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
lol, yeah, i have to keep a close eye on those tails and pick them up as soon as she bites them off, otherwise... into the stomach they go :eek:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Mocha is very pretty.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Capp, Mocha is so pretty. She is just a few weeks younger then my Nikki. She looks great.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Great thread Capp....the vid was great...ya just want to scoop them all and bring them home. Mocha is a beautiful girl....and it's great to see the pics as she grew...thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
this pic belongs with the puppy pics but i just saw it for the first time because a family member took the pic and finally emailed it today. i'm posting it because his camera takes such better pics than mine does. she was about 3 months old at the time.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
What a cute picture of Mocha. I can't get over how grown up Nikki is getting. She is becoming more affectionate then she was. What I mean is she was distracted by anything and now she comes when I call her just to be petted. That's nice.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
that is good. i'm looking forward to the onset of full adulthood, although i am a little nostalgic already for when she was a puppy and every morning would run out of her crate at full speed and go nuts for a few minutes. now she just walks out of the crate, gets a few pets, and then waits patiently for breakfast.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I understand what you are saying. Puppies are so funny. Puppies are challenging and make us smile. When they get older and more laid back we miss those times.

·
Registered
840 Posts
this pic belongs with the puppy pics but i just saw it for the first time because a family member took the pic and finally emailed it today. i'm posting it because his camera takes such better pics than mine does. she was about 3 months old at the time.
What a doll, I had a serious case of puppy fever there for a bit but it has subsided now. I think we'll have to be stuck in the house we're in for a while, and will likely rescue again, but I really can't wait for another puppy. . . . they're so much work, but soooooo worth it too :D

·
Registered
688 Posts
puppy. . . . they're so much work, but soooooo worth it too :D
Yeah....that's where were at with CoCo...no where close to adult... still has that puppy "craziness" or whatever you call it. It's a challenge at times...and in a certain aspect can't wait till she is trained to the point that I call....she comes without hesitation...or coaxing.
It "bother's" the Mrs's more than anything....but she get's it. She worries that because I am the primary trainer...that CoCo will not respond to her....and I have to remind her about Dakota...he listened to us all the time...never wavered. Were going about CoCO the same way as Dakota. The breed it too smart...and in time...positive re-enforcement training...all works out in the end.
CoCo is doing real good...(I do have to keep reminding myself that she is only 5 months old)...we have a lot of work to do yet...and it will be well worth it in a year or two. I'm having a blast with her....and were keeping it light...and easy...consistent.
Next Monday we start basic obedience...and I can't wait....in the interim...we continue to train...and have lot's of loving fun. One of the best part's is watching her run around after she eats...it's rather comical.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Ken, Like David Letterman said about his new puppy. He's the dog from Hell! LOL!

Nikki at 5 months looked at me sometimes like I was just a babysitter. She would look at me and I can hear her say in my mind. What do you want? I am busy busy busy. There is a whole world to explore so I must explore it. I'll be obedient when I am an adult I promise but for now let me be ME!!!! LOL!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
i think i must have got lucky with mocha because she seems to always listen to the "come" command but i'm not trying to brag because we still have many other issues that need work. especially the constant biting!

41 - 60 of 88 Posts