Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people have grown tiredofthe Dino. Anyways, no hard feelings on my part I hope none on the others. Time for R2C to be moving along. Take care and be well.

Rotts forever.Peace out..............

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
YOU SIT STAY ! not enough guys here. We need a fresh start. 300 members isn't nearly enough, we should have 3000.

NO MORE ! Done with it forever

·
Registered
387 Posts
Capation don't walk out on there team mates get back in here. besides I'm going though to much for you to leave me. please but your Dino self back in here.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Rotty... what the heck is going on ? Who am I going to harrass ? and who's going to harrass me ? and the girls ? Please don't leave we love you here ! opps did I say that ....get your Dino butt back here damit !!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
ROTTY you *******, contact Scarlet for some e-mail ! I sent you one and it came back I'm really pissed. Don't make me drive all the way there with gas at $3 per gallon !!!

MY HAND IS OUT TO YOU, TAKE IT

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
2bad said:
ROTTY you a$$ hole, contact Scarlet for some
e-mail ! I sent you one and it came back I'm really
pissed. Don't make me drive all the way there with gas at $3 per
gallon !!!

MY HAND IS OUT TO YOU, TAKE IT you little sissy

</font></span>THAT
JUST AINT RIGHT
...... YOUR WRONG !!!!

And i think the POST POLICE should get YOU !!!!

</span></font>

</font></span>

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
WRONG ? ..... NOT wrong.

my fault he left, gotta do whatever to get him back.

I hope the post poice don't get me. this is only my first offense.

Dan, I was planing on trying t call you at that bar when I get home fom work. Need some advice. You gonna be there around 5pm ?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hey when did this become a boxing match ? It's supposed to be the girls against the guys ! I think I'm gonna have to sick my Rotties on you boys to make you all settle down !
I have enought of them ! come on Zeus, Kitty, Apollo and Rhea start licking !

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey WHOOOOOOOOOOA. This was a TEST and ALL of you FAILED!!
2bad, that was pretty balsy bro ha ha. Come on down and I'll knock the rest of your teeth out and spit copenhagen in yer eye
To many people flooded my hotmail account, only two people that know that one hmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyways, R2C back by popular demand!!One more rott at the dog bowl so,Move over and let the big DAWG eat peeps.

buh lee dat.........

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Rotty , your a bad bad Rott !
Let the games begin !!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Rotty how dare you make me think my team leader was walking out on me. Have you lost the rest of your Dino mind? I need all my friends here to get me thought the next 8 months. You scare me like that again and ... well lets just say it won't be pretty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.