Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,811 Posts
They look like they are having fun in the snow! Moose is very handsome!! As Moose matures and gets older....keep an eye on their play together. If it starts getting a bit too rough get them to take a break. Sometimes rough play can go from fun and play to "I'm going to kill you!!!" in a split second. Always be prepared!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
They look like they are having fun in the snow! Moose is very handsome!! As Moose matures and gets older....keep an eye on their play together. If it starts getting a bit too rough get them to take a break. Sometimes rough play can go from fun and play to "I'm going to kill you!!!" in a split second. Always be prepared!!
I'm always watching. Dixie just won't leave Hank alone. She bits at his ears, mouth and feet and legs. He'll try to get away but then he throws her down and chews on her body. No problem unless Dixie yelps. Then I yell Hank and it's all done until Devil Dixie goes after him again. But Hank never hurts her. And they run and run and run around inside the fence during these wrestling matches.

·
Super Moderator
1,811 Posts
I'm always watching. Dixie just won't leave Hank alone. She bits at his ears, mouth and feet and legs. He'll try to get away but then he throws her down and chews on her body. No problem unless Dixie yelps. Then I yell Hank and it's all done until Devil Dixie goes after him again. But Hank never hurts her. And they run and run and run around inside the fence during these wrestling matches.
Most often male/female combos get along well. The OP has two males that are very close in age...and that's when things can go south quickly. From friends to foe. I have always found with male/female combos that the female ends up being the "boss"...even when though they are younger.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had two male rottweilers. Diesel was 9 months old when Max came at the age of 4 months old. They got on very well. Loved their walks together, playing in the garden. I had no trouble with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts