Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've wanted my own dog for my whole life and started seriously making it happen for about a year and a half. I love big dogs alot more than small dogs e.i. Great Danes, Saint Bernards, Newfoundlands, Great Pyrenees. We already had a family dog, a Boxer that was an amazing guard dog. He was getting old and we started talking about getting a Rottweiler. Gradually the talk subsided and I decided I would would buy one. I thought Nitro would be a cool name. I have a friend in Kansas(I live in Texas) that raises Rotties. In November of 2020 their mama, Jessie, had a litter and finally I had my chance. I started working at a coffee shop and had nitro cold brew for the first time. I almost fainted with the overload of caffeine and then knew i had to name my girl Nitro. On a video call with the breeder, one of the naughtiest and most energetic puppies stood out to me and I said I want that one. I was planning to go Kansas but suddenly my sister had a vehicle accident and was paralyzed and in the hospital. My aunt from my area was going to Kansas tho and agreed to bring my pup home. Finally on November 20 my girl arrived! It was the perfect time in my life to get her; I cuddled her as I cried for my sister and took long walks together to think. And we've had an extremely close bond ever since! We go on bike rides twice a day and we go swimming together in a local pond quite abit. I've taught her alot of commands and plan to continue. She's going to be a year old on September 8.

Registered
Welcome! Your pics don't seem to want to load on my phone unfortunately but Nitro sounds like quite the character! 馃槀

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum! Nitro is a beautiful girl. I hope you enjoy her very much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts