Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,686 Posts
That's a really nice fence!! They look like they are enjoying Florida, but back home they could be playing in the snow. What do you think they would like better??LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a really nice fence!! They look like they are enjoying Florida, but back home they could be playing in the snow. What do you think they would like better??LOL
You picked a special day in your neck of the woods to give that reply. LOL.
EVEN for a breed with 2 coats, it's too cold to play in the snow. Global warming this morning is an urban myth in Ontario.

·
Super Moderator
1,686 Posts
EVEN for a breed with 2 coats, it's too cold to play in the snow. Global warming this morning is an urban myth in Ontario.
Ya!! It was -25c this morning...and we've had about a foot of fresh snow! Drove home from Barrie through white out conditions....not fun!
My Rottweilers have always done better in the spring and fall...winter they were fine if moving and running...summer not so much movement from them. Glad your dogs are doing well. It's the sun I miss the most in our Ontario winters.

·
Registered
547 Posts
It was a mere feels like -17C yesterday afternoon so Toby took Agis to the park for fetch (I'd done so in the morning) and I brought Neb and Xerxes the Attack Beagle (who has single digit body fat, I swear) along after a bit...Xerxes in his snowsuit haha (he gets soooooo cold).

http://instagr.am/p/CYmt-XGB_ok/

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya!! It was -25c this morning...and we've had about a foot of fresh snow! Drove home from Barrie through white out conditions....not fun!
My Rottweilers have always done better in the spring and fall...winter they were fine if moving and running...summer not so much movement from them. Glad your dogs are doing well. It's the sun I miss the most in our Ontario winter

The fence at night. So doggies don't step where they went, and come back to bed...LOL

Atmosphere Window Automotive lighting Road surface Plant

·
Registered
129 Posts
My Rottweilers have always done better in the spring and fall...winter they were fine if moving and running...summer not so much movement from them. Glad your dogs are doing well. It's the sun I miss the most in our Ontario winters.
Wow -25....jesus!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts