Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No not brother and sister they are boyfriend and girlfriend hahaa they are from 2 different breeders.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,446 Posts
Great first picture. One head tilted one way , other head tilted the other
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,926 Posts
jcavin said:
No not brother and sister they are boyfriend and girlfriend hahaa they are from 2 different breeders.




Just boyfriend and girl friend cause they live in the same house.Hopefully you are going to neuter the boy after what he has gone thru.No need for him to pass this on.


Donna
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,038 Posts
Nice pups jcavin .....I like the pink ? collar on your girl ....Rhea my little girl is my sons baby and he always wants his girl tolook femme too, she has a smaller choker then the Apollo and Kitty , but he wants me to find a pink choker for her now .....she has a pink lead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
I think his boy is already neutered. I'm pretty certain he told me so. So they're from different breeders? How old is your girlie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I did want to breed them. If I find out that all he did was pull a muscle or sprain something from playing too rough then Im not but if is something more serious like a torn acl or something then I should? Is that hereditary?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Kitty said:
Nice pups jcavin .....I like the pink ? collar on your girl ....Rhea my little girl is my sons baby and he always wants his girl tolook femme too, she has a smaller choker then the Apollo and Kitty , but he wants me to find a pink choker for her now .....she has a pink lead




I need a pretty collar for my Gia. But the only ones I can ever find are for small dogs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,926 Posts
jcavin said:
Well I did want to breed them. If I find out that all he did was pull a muscle or sprain something from playing too rough then Im not but if is something more serious like a torn acl or something then I should? Is that hereditary?

Yes it is heredtary and should not be bred if so.


The breeders you got your puppys from do they show and test for eyes,hips,elbows and hearts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,038 Posts
I've been hunting Brandi and all I can find are the small ones too ....but I'm still looking !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Well you let me know if you find something!
I tried buying these little pretty swarovski crystals and sewing them onto a collar, but I suck and I was sure they would fall off and she'd eat them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,038 Posts
Brandi, I sure will let you know if I do ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know both fathers are shown and pretty sure Zeus's mom is too. Do you mean were there parents tested for all that or were the puppies? As far as the pink collar petsmart has them for big dogs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh I see. Ya I havent seen any of those for big dogseither. I actually thought about getting one for her but I didnt see any.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top