Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Too cute.I'm hoping some day we will have a bigger tree(all those Rottweiler ornamints are starting to weight down the little one).I'm still not sure We need a tree big enough to fit on the floor.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Thats to funny
I haven't had that happen to me yet .... but it doen't mean it couldn't happen ! she's just a little girl she didn't mean to do it !!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
If that is all your devil babies does,be lucky.You can borrow Elwood anytime.He is always bad.He takes stuff off the table,book shelves,counter what ever he can and chews them up.I thought he was good one day,but then he did something bad.I'm still waiting for the one day where I am not yelling ELWOOD put that down.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
2bad , what is all of that ? stuffing from a stuffed animal ? if it is she is supposed to do that Dad
she's making herself a pelt !

Donna I used to be the same way with Kitty ...hey what am I saying she still will at times snatch and run
just with socks now ... she loves stinky ones ... whats up with that ? thank goodnessI taught the twins right off to leave it and they do ....thats if you catch them in the act of course .....

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
OH man thats TOO FUNNY

my tree's up ..... LOL

i couldnt stop laughing when i saw that second pic .....

i dont have a tree for that reason mge_1

mine seems to think everything is for him to leave a lil scent on ....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is kinda funny even though it isn't
. I guess I should be glad the ornaments were not on yet. All she got to were lights and garland. It is all better now and tied to the window ! You don't know I close I was to just rolling it over to the window and leaving it alone

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
LOL... we had to put our tree in a corner trapped behind a big baby gate.... real festive looking...

Before:

(notice the big attractive board in my living room blocking the upstairs, so we don't have to run around all night)

After:

Sigh....

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Jess, is that a black babie with eyes a glowing I see under that undecorated tree ?
Mine watched me put it up and I thought oh no .....but they didn't touch it once ! T/G I like the babie gate ...

·
Registered
96 Posts
that is a good idea w the gate though. Roxy just looked at our tree like .....ok there is some thing for the boys (the 3 cats are all male) to get into.....lol...because we all know that SHE never does anything wrong. The boys must have been thinking the same about her, cause none of them bothered it.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Jess , did you have a live tree ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts