Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to put together a website about rotts and wanted to let everyone know that if they have any links to rottie info I will put them on my site. Just pm me with the address. If youd like to see the site so far,,its listed under member sites and personal sites,,,,its called archers web

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi archer. I checked out your site and thought maybe you would like to add a link that I have on my little site. " rottweilers.boogolinks.nl " there are a LOT of links from that page. I gotta tell you you have some nice pictures on there. Why don't you share more often ? That witch picture is just awesome
and would look great on the October page with the others.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,,Zena was just great on halloween,,,shes the biggest ham,,,I plan on getting more pictures up,,,I did the entire site in a day and a half,,,,,Ill put your link on the site as soon as I get a chance

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
archer, nice web site you have there ! your baby loves to dress up now doesn't she
cute pics of her !

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah she really seemed to ejoy all the playing around. Hopefully Ill be able to keep adding to the website and make it a good place to go for links

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Nice web site Archer and great pictures. I would like to see me put any thing on my Xari's head
It is not going to happen. She is very pretty,hope to be lucky enough to get a girl some day

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats on the website!! Great job. Love the pics........

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Hey Archer very nice web site !

hope you get lottsa pics posted there

you can take any link of my web site you find you like

took me some time to find national links but most of them cover the

entire USA ..... " happy hunting "

Rotts -a - Luck

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone,,Ill just keep adding different things about Zena,,us and the area we live in

1 - 10 of 10 Posts