Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first I want to apologize for not posting any pictures of OSO yet. I will be developing some pictures of himthis wekend, so you guys can meetmy handsome boy. I'm taking OSO to theVET onSat for his second shots. Being a newpetowner,Can you give me a few tips on what to ask the vet? anyway, Iam still not sureof his age?The person that I got him frombought himalong with 2 boxer puppys and I guesshe decides to stick with the two boxers. I remember when they brought him over to my work to see him,the instant he got out of the car it was LOVE at first sight. He was so tinny and aware of everything, the thing I remember mostabout him was the way he carried himself, the way he walked and stood on guard like a stud.And he was soooo sweet to me never stopped kissing meor giving me love.

The owner saidthat on hisreciet or agreement. it said OSO was born on Jan 5th, but that doesn't seem right.........he looks so much older than that, hopefully the vet, and you guyswill give mea better idea after I post his pictures. That will also give me a better idea of how much he should be weighing. Thanks a bunch and sorry for being so long.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Oh a "new" rottie! Good luck at the vets. Remember to take a poop sample with you for a fecal ex. Your vet will know what to look for!

Good luck and enjoy your baby!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Francis , isn't it just wonderful .....love at first site !!! I know when Ifirstlaid eyeson my Kitty it was also ! Shecame from a litter of 10 , 5 boys 5 girls and she was the only one that kept coming over to me and sit in my lap , I knew she was the one I would be taking home !Hurry and get those pics developed and posted so we can see your baby !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts