Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine got Dallas a new collar. It is really cool. It has metal letter you can put what ever name or saying on it. She has spoiled brat on it,(she had that more than right)and I went to put in on Dallas it was to small. come to find out the collar was 18" and she needs a 22". So I explained that that was ok, I would cut the collar down and put Princess on it for Tosha our cat. Her feelings where hurt because she was sure it would fit Dallas. I told her Dallas's neck is bigger than it looks, and I would find a collar to put the letters on for her. It's just for looks, not something you would put on for walks or to just have something to hold on to. I explained to her that I have a shoe box with broken and to small collars in it. Just from Dallas. And you guessed it not one will fix the letters.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Shell, where did she get something like that ? it sounds to cute ......I know what you mean about collars I have a duffle bag from eukanuba with all of their leashes, prong collars and the collars that the twins have grown out of ...I hope to one day give the ones to small to a rescue place...I have two of them the other one has all their treats in it ....

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Since I have to be orginized all the time.I got a big rubbermade container with alot of little ones inside.I seperated all the collars by size and marked the container.This way when I am lookig for a certain size I don't have to fumble thru the tied up pile of collars and leashes.

Donna

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.