·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I see she likes the bathroom hey !
My Rhea loves that room too...I think because it's one of the places in my house that does not have carpeting ...
I thinkshe likes the cold floor ...the pic is to cute ! Does she move ? to funny

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's our kitchen!
We're in an apartment, and it's tiny! That was why we waited this long to get a puppy. We've been in school and in an apartment the last few years, but now I'm getting done in December and we're moving home after that, so we figured since I'm home alot right now, I would be able to spend alot of time with a puppy. Ha! It's small enough to be a bathroom!

Oh, and can you see the second pic I posted, of her the first night? I can't see it but when I go to edit it, it shows that the pic is there!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
oops sorry about that ...my kitchen is small to but I think you got me beat on that ! now that I look I can see the fridge ...LOL

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
We love pictures,and I want to see what she looks like all grown up.Maybe I could breed a girl to one of her brothers some day(unless I win the lottery,then it's her Dad).

Donna

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh don't worry, you will see her all grown up! And LOTS of her! Yeah, too bad you weren't the one who hit the powerball today!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.