Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've found this forum very useful for questions/stuff related to my dog so I decided to join your ranks.
I'm including a pic of my pup (5 m/o) Kerberos.

Back from his OB training I caught him falling asleep on the way home, and this is the pic from that moment.

Have a good one everyone,

Gabe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guilty as charged...

I'm a jeep driver!

My pup is a little bit afraid of getting into the car though, or maybe he's just afraid of my driving

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the site... there reallyare nice people here who really care about their animals andgo goofy over them... including myself!

Love the name Kerberos.... pretty pup.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Darchangel, welcome to the site ! 5 months old ey ..oh you got allot of growing ahead of you
Is this your first Rottie? Kerberos is a different name where did you get it from ? He really looks like a really tried puppy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
Kerberos is the greek form of 'Cerberus', the 3-headed dog guardian of Hades.

There's still a lot of growing (and learning), but we're getting there.

Kerberos is my first rottie, we used to have german shepherds back at my parents'. So far it has been very interesting teach him, he can be a little bit stubborn sometimes, but as they say: there's no better pup than a tired pup

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Ha just wait ! boys are the most stubborn ! My Apollo is I know that ! He's 19 months old and thinks he's the boss ....I said thinks ! He test me everyday . Then he'll give me that look like but Mom I didn't mean it
He's been eating my potatoes out of my basket from the kitchen
he's bad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts