Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone! I am new here, sort of , but this is the first time I have had the time to post a message. I have Rottis and love to talk to anyone who loves our wonderful breed. I did try to post some pics for you to see, but it said mine were too big, sorry about that.Anyway would love to chat sometime ...

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi, welcome aboard ! We love to chit chat about our dogs. Try the chat box on the left some time. As for picture posting... if you upload them to photobucket.com , they are automatically resized. Can't wait to see some pictures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks for the welcome now for a real stupid question, how would i get to photo bucket? real new to puters here lol

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Photobucket is a photo hosting site. It is free and they send you no spam. A lot of us use it here. Go up to your brouser and type in www. and then photobucket.com

Once you sign up you can take pictures off your computer and host them there. Pretty easy !

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Hi and welcome back. I am new here but also love to talk about my Rottie. He is 8 months old and the love of my life. I would love to talk as often and as much as you would like about this wonderful breed. I would like to hear about your Rotties and as you can tell they are so nice here and glad to help.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hmmm, she is probably wondering who would spell browser like that

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ah.. I have a good excuse. I'm all flustered about not being able to start a new thread

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi rottsrus, welcome to the site ! We love talking about our Rotties here !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts