Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. New member here ( NYer ). I have two Rottweilers, both rescues. My female ( MeMo ) is 5 yrs old and 85 lbs. My male ( Dylan ) is 2 1/2 years old and 149 lbs. BOTH great dogs. MeMo came from a shelter when she was three months old. I found her on our local news. Dylan is a rescue from New York City. He was found with a chain embedded in his neck but he is okay now. I had another rescue ( Tiny ) who died a year ago of cancer at 5 years old. I sure do miss that dog.

So, while searching for a Rottweiler site that just up and disappeared one day , I found this site. I sure hope the site stays around. Seems like a nice bunch of people here. I'll post some pics of my dogs as soon as I Figure this site out.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Well let me be the first to welcome you to our group and I'm sure you will come to enjoy it here, but I will warn you we can get to bantering back and forth but that's part of our charm, and everyone on here will help you any way that we can as long as we are able to and if we can't then someone will usually let you know who can. So, once again WELCOME and hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi 2bad .....welcome ! I think this site is here to stay ..... a NYer hea .... I think Dylan must have a good home if he's 149lbs ! you sure he's not eating MeMo's food ....
Don't you just want to shoot that person that would do that to a poor dog !I want todo that to them !!and see how they like it !I also have 3 rescues (total4 all rotties)but not from the same circumstance as your's ! Hope to see some pics soon , www.photobucket.com is a site thatwill help you post some pics.... thats wheresome of us have gone ......

·
Registered
914 Posts
Cool site there 2bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.