Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Sally and I am new to this forum. I am also a new Rottie Mom and his name is Xari. He is 8 months old and just the love of our lives. We are older and he was a long time coming to us but oh so worth it. He is the sweetest dog we have ever owned and we have a trainer for him. She is so in love with him I think if I turned my back long enough she would steal him. We want to learn all we can about this beautiful breed and hope to meet some great friends who also like to brag

Sally & Xari

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi there, welcome aboard ! I'm sure you will like it here. I have read some of your posts on that " other " site
and I'm sure you will find the people here a little more friendly. PLUS, we love pictures and brags
. Feel free to use the CHAT as soon as you have one post, and you can send PM's right now !

I am member yenohdab2 over there but I'm going to stay right here from now on. See my thread " this place is the greatest ". Again, welcome aboard

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Sally & Xari , welcome to the site !! we don't bite here

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2bad said:
Hi there, welcome aboard ! I'm sure you will like it here. I have read some of your posts on that " other " site
and I'm sure you will find the people here a little more friendly. PLUS, we love pictures and brags
. Feel free to use the CHAT as soon as you have one post, and you can send PM's right now !

I am member yenohdab2 over there but I'm going to stay right here from now on. See my thread " this place is the greatest ". Again, welcome aboard

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I can see by my mistake that I have to learn how to post here
I am new to every thing so please bare with me. Yes, I know what you mean by the other place
it's like you post some thing to some one in reponse to their post and you get no answer back
Oh well I'm glad to be here and I hope I can learn to post, it is all differnt. Thanks for your welcome

Sally & Xari

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I am still doing it wrong, maybe I better ask for help
What do I hit to reply to your post
Thanks

Sally & Xari

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
xarimylov said:
Thanks

Sally & Xari
You click on QUOTE and when the box opens you just type away right after seeing what you are replying to. If you want to just reply to the thread in general you hit reply instead of quote. You will get the hang of it

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2bad said:
xarimylov said:
Thanks

Sally & Xari
You click on QUOTE and when the box opens you just type away right after seeing what you are replying to. If you want to just reply to the thread in general you hit reply instead of quote. You will get the hang of it

Well is that easy or what
After you are told . I thank you so much, you have been so nice to me andon the other place also. I have so much to learn about these PC's and my Xari. We waited for 2 years to be able to get a rottie and he is just every thing that you could hope for. Thanks again and I am going to enjoy being here

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rutylr said:
welcome and yes we love pictures

We have 8 Rottweilers here and now two pit bull puppies

Well as soon as I can figure out how to do that I will send pictures of my sweet boy. Thanks for the great welcome here.

Sally & Xari

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Hello & Welcome

If these sites were books ......

this one would proly be like rottweilers for dummies

dont worry you dont need to be a " big wig " in the rottweiler world here

these people will try to answer all your questions

i will try too ....
xarimylov said:

Sally & Xari
2bad
" couldnt resist "

" rotts - a - luck "

·
Registered
264 Posts
WELCOME Sally and Xari!!!!! This is a very friendly rottie site!Ask away girl! The members in here will respond with out ANY bashing. We all started from the same place...I still learn everyday! AND I've had Rottweilers since 1989.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
barcurdan said:
Hello & Welcome

If these sites were books ......

this one would proly be like rottweilers for dummies

dont worry you dont need to be a " big wig " in the rottweiler world here

these people will try to answer all your questions

i will try too ....
xarimylov said:

Sally & Xari
2bad
" couldnt resist "

" rotts - a - luck "
Well I am sure in the right place,you all are so nice. I think I will learn a lot here.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rottnbul said:
WELCOME Sally and Xari!!!!! This is a very friendly rottie site!Ask away girl! The members in here will respond with out ANY bashing. We all started from the same place...I still learn everyday! AND I've had Rottweilers since 1989.
Thank you so much for your kindness. I am 65 years old and just learning how to be a Rottie good Mom and to learn all this on the PC. I wish I was a sping chicken I am sure things would come easier but I am going to learn this if it kills me. My kids help me a lot and I know now that you all will too. I am so glad I found this site.

Sally & Xari

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Well, we are glad you found this site too
. Member rottnbul is a older woman too. You will get the hang of it ! Just remember this... every now and then when you get here click refresh. Sometimes it seems the site doesn't change from when I go away to when I come back. When I get here it says maybe one or two people but if I click refresh there is realy six people here or maybe nobody.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2bad said:
. Member rottnbul is a older woman too. You will get the hang of it ! Just remember this... every now and then when you get here click refresh. Sometimes it seems the site doesn't change from when I go away to when I come back. When I get here it says maybe one or two people but if I click refresh there is realy six people here or maybe nobody.
Oh, thank you. I know I am going to like this site and learn a lot so I can take good care of Xari and meet a lot of new friends. I don't have any one but our kids to talk to about him and I think they get a little tired if hearing about what cute things I think he has done
Thanks Again

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Sally, you'll get the hang of yourPC before ya know it ! Tell me what made you get a Rottie at 65 yrs young ? I think it's awesome !!

I have 3 Rottie's .....Kitty is 5 and the terrible twins
are 17 months old ....Apollo and Rhea ...

We never get tired of hearing about what cute things that they do ....so tell away !!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi Sally & Xari,

Welcome to the website. Sorry I don't have a Rottie, I have a German Shepherd, but they love me here anyways... Plus, I put up with their HUMOR...

·
Registered
264 Posts
2bad said:

Heheheheh...not that old! My SO has let me become 59 again!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts