Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
omg! i asked santa when i was little for one like this and never got it :(
he/she is so cute!!! wish i had a big land to have lots of horses. one day...
sorry forgot to type but he's one year old stud,his name is Prince but maybe changing his name.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's very beautiful horse's.your farm looks so nice,I would love to have a big farm like that.

And no plans for prince Right now,still working on some training.:)

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Rottie1984, Thank You. Have you thought of teaching him to pull a pony cart? I only had 2 registered ponies and one tiny little white one I gave small children lessons on. I have a scanned picture somewhere for the little pony if I can find it I'll post it.The other two were Welsh Ponies bred by Mrs. Dupont years ago. We bought the one pony out of a field of welsh ponies at the Dupont Estate. They look like miniature Arabians.

Liseter Hall

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rottie1984, Thank You. Have you thought of teaching him to pull a pony cart? I only had 2 registered ponies and one tiny little white one I gave small children lessons on. I have a scanned picture somewhere for the little pony if I can find it I'll post it.The other two were Welsh Ponies bred by Mrs. Dupont years ago. We bought the one pony out of a field of welsh ponies at the Dupont Estate. They look like miniature Arabians.

Liseter Hall
Very nice photo's,they look like there very healthy pony's.
I would love to teach him to pull a cart and i may teach him.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Rottie1984, I found these old pictures of the pony I taught children on that were 5 to about 7 years old. He was a sweetheart. He was very small. I let the kids name him and they picked the name Wonder.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's a very beautiful pony.I thank that's so wonderful letting the children pick a name for him.:)

Have you ever had any donkey's,I had 2 jenny's(mare's) and my mom had brown pony and she had a solid white colt.:)

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Thank you. I thought he was a pretty pony too. When I decided my horse days were over because it was too hard on me to keep up the pace one student had a place for a pony but her parents wouldn't buy her one. We surprised her and delivered Wonder to her barn and just gave him to her with the parents approval. She used him as a 4-H project.

I had a Mexican Burro we named Shadrach. He was quite a character. We loaned him to a family one time and they used him to sire the cutest little Jenny. We went to see the little one within a day and she was so soft and pretty. I used him in my pony cart. He would get loose and we would get a call from our neighbor to come and get him. Shadrach went a visitin whenever he could! He was so darn funny.

Reactions: Rottie1984
1 - 20 of 30 Posts