Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's give a big welcome to our new moderators: Rottie1_223 and 2bad !!

Rottie1_223 is now moderator of the Training & Behavior forum, and 2bad is now moderator of the Working & Showing forum.

The purpose of our new moderators is too keep their specific forums on the right track. They will keep posts on topic, and conversations moving in the right direction. General and technical questions regarding this site should still be directed to our admins.

In the next couple weeks we hope to add a few more moderators. You can see who is moderator of which forums on our new Staff Page.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Congrats, Rottie1 and 2bad
I'm so glad to have you both here as Moderators. I know you both will be a great help as always to the site.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Congrats, Rottie1 and 2bad...you both will be great moderators and great help to us all...

·
Registered
456 Posts
*Rottie1 223 & 2bad*....I always knew, that the both of you have a specialplace here, at ROL... you are alway's here, and ready to listen and offer all the help and advise possible...not to mention, many laughs and good coversation, yet very serious, when it comes down to it!...

Congratulations to you both!!!...

Viv....

·
Registered
375 Posts
congradulations guys and a good choice as well to be mods

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
My thanks, welcome and congrats to Rottie1_223 and 2bad for stepping in and helping us out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
CONGRATS to the BOTH of you!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Thank you people ! I'm going to have an easy job
. We have some great members here and not much need for moderating

1 - 13 of 13 Posts