Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Apollo, Zeus, Rhea & Kitty all getting sprayed off today out in the yard .....they all love the hose.... but Apollo is always out in left field ....still not sure of that water spraying him .....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Too cute, bet they were as happy as a bug in a rug to be gettin' cooled off!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a new cell phone that I can take pics and send to my email waaahoo .... Missy I pm you .... but you beat me to the post
your quick girl !

·
Registered
914 Posts
Always!.....hehehe
Gotta be quick on the draw if you wanna get your say in before the boys beat us to it!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Dino is on a new shift so he ain't on as much....hehe!

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Those are some nice pictures. Your rotts are beautiful!How far apart did you get your dogs? They all seem to get along so well. </BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I had my Kitty first ( I have had several rotts over the years ) and she is 4 years old and the BOSS ... then I rescued Zeus about 2 yrs ago he will be 8 July 1st .... I have know him since he was a baby .....his parent's got a divorce and neither could take him in their new place so I did !!! Then there are the twins Apollo and Rhea they just turned 8 months on the 12th of this month they are a rescue also from a person who did not know what they were getting them self into. I was only going to take Apollo but I couldn't resist Rhea so I took her too . She has a bit of health problems ....urinary track infections and problems withher joints . So there ya have it I now have 4 !!! My hubby said if I rescue any more I'll be put up for rescue !!!!
but we love our babies and wouldn't have it any other way ! I figure it this way there are 4 people in my family one for each of us
We have always been a Rott family even my Mother-in -law has a Rott .... several of my best friends have Rotts around here it's as if thats the only breed we know

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan it would be the big boy ...your favo the old man of the crew
he loves that hose ....he kept on spraying me to the little sh*t ...

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok Rotty where's your pics ? of you that is !!!
Hey hows the new job ? your not fired yet ?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Pics, go watch jurassic park. I'm in that movie
I do have one pic(Back pic)I using for a body make over deal that's going on one of my boards. Sofar there has only been a few people post. Will see if I can win, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now lets have more confidance then that !! and why aren't you putting that pic on here so we can see it ? Oh I forgot you the big Dino in that movie huh

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NOW turn around !!! we wanta see ya face
nice Rotty very nice

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well good luck !!! now turn around
and ya ain't old !! remember your still a pup !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rotty ... no were not it's under pics ! you having a blonde moment ? dud

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.