Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.vansach.com/wernerhafen/aboutus.htm

The sire is from SL's kennel which is also wernerhafen kennel.He is only21 months old at this time(still ababy him self)he does not have any health clearences.I will put his link up when it is finished.

When you send in the papers send in for a three Generation pedigree.The only thing I can find on her mother is she just turn 2 on 8/4/2003 no hips done and I found 6 brothers.When you get her pedigree scan it and then e-mail to me.I should be able to get some where then.

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Okay, thanks. I read the paperwork he had on mom and dad. Yes, I think they both went back about three or four generations or more. I will send this stuff in and get back to you. Thanks again

I just looked at that link. The name windwalker rings a bell.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Weird conversation,for athread- sounds like it should have been pm?

Ifyou need to know anything about Wright's Windwalker - "Walker", that passed away not too long ago, I'm sure Linda Wright,his breeder and co-owner, can answer your questions, if you e-mail her directly. I knew Walker personally and know some of his offspring!

Also, if you have any questions regarding her dogs, Shirley Werner should be able to answer them for you. If there is a dog out of her lines being bred early, she would probably want too know this... Hard to tell by your conversation, if this is the case. Can't tell if your talking about Shirley having a litteror something out of her stuff being bred by someone else???
Doesn't look good to write like this in a public forumabout longtime Rott. breeders of Champions that do health checks... even if you might be just talking about something simple like pedigrees... might be better to describe in more detail what your talking about or keep it pm.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
vonstallog said:
Weird conversation,for athread- sounds like it should have been pm?

Ifyou need to know anything about Wright's Windwalker - "Walker", that passed away not too long ago, I'm sure Linda Wright,his breeder and co-owner, can answer your questions, if you e-mail her directly. I knew Walker personally and know some of his offspring!

Also, if you have any questions regarding her dogs, Shirley Werner should be able to answer them for you. If there is a dog out of her lines being bred early, she would probably want too know this... Hard to tell by your conversation, if this is the case. Can't tell if your talking about Shirley having a litteror something out of her stuff being bred by someone else???
Doesn't look good to write like this in a public forumabout longtime Rott. breeders of Champions that do health checks... even if you might be just talking about something simple like pedigrees... might be better to describe in more detail what your talking about or keep it pm.
Hi , welcome to the forum. just got a new pup , my first ( puppy ) ever. My other dogs are rescues. It is all new to me having a dog with paperwork. There are no problems at all with the puppy. I only asked how I could look back through her parents and their parents. Figured it would be kinda neat to find pictures and stuff like that.

The breeder you speak of sold a friend of mine a pup and he is very happy with his dog. He flew out to her home from NY to meet her and see her place. He says they are really nice people and nice people to do business with. My pup is from that SL puppy who isn't a puppy anymore. He is a awesome looking dog and seems to be very healthy. I was never questioning a breeder, only asking how to find out about parents and grandparents etc.

You can see my puppies picture in the " new puppy in my life thread "

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he pm'd me with the name of the sire and thought he came from sam houston kennels.I put the link up to show him where the sire came from.

There was no bashing just being informative.As he said it was his first puppy with papers.and was wonder how to find out her history.

Donna

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I linked the sire and dam up already,but as I did not put Zeng up it has to be checked first.I have over 300 additions I've done before that one that has to be checked.They will be linked up as soon as the moderators get to it.

I thought there was something here that says what all the titles are I will find the link for you.

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Heck no ! Never though that finding a name would be so hard. I'm about two seconds away from naming her "Andy's Scarlet Rose ". You know, a name has to have some meaning to you

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As soon as you know I will make a page just for her.I want to put that picture of her in the flowers on her page.That is so cute.

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Sounds good !

If you really wanted a picture you should have seen what she did this morning. She got into a box of those womens " winged things " and tore them to shreds all over my entire house
. I should have taken a picture but I was so mad.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.