Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I picked up Daphney(I gave her to my friend who is training her in agility) and took her to a UKC obed trial.She need to get a passing score one more time and we did with a 4th place.She now earned her UCD.so she is GRCH,UCD Daphney vom Rommelfaenger CD,CGC.

DonnaEdited by: rutylr

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Congrats, Donna & Daphney ...........

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Colleen She is such a fun and happy dog who loves to work.I know Stephanie will have fun with her in Agility.

She is a freak on a leash

Donna

·
Registered
914 Posts
Congrats, that's great news we are very happy for you guys!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Missy.

Daphney had some big shoes to fill her dad is

UAG I,U-CD,UCH Avatar's Bearfoot N'Abel UD,OA,OAJ AKC Major pointed.

And her mom was U-CD,UCH Rebelhaus' Agnettah CD AKC pointed(I only showed her once and she was Winners bitch and Best of winners for 2 points)

Sorry to say that Daphney's sire was neutered after having produced only 1 litter(and he was not collected)I would have love to have bred back to him.And Daphney's Mom came down with cancer and died right after she turned 4.All the test we do and we still can't find a cure for cancer or what causes it.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna , now tell me will you breed Daphney ? I want a puppy .........just kidding
I don't have anymore room ...........

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You and quite a few others.

I had a waiting list of great pet homes for her puppies and I was going to give a friend who lost her Rottweiler a year ago christmas a puppy(she didn't know it),but to bad so sad I was the only one to get a puppy out of Daphney
She gave me a baby boy.Elwood.She will be spayed soon.

I got what I wanted my next total dog.

Donna

·
Registered
914 Posts
Aww too bad for all those people. Well at least you got your boy who will be great too I can feel it.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks.Dog show people are nuts.On Saturday when I woke up it was freezing rain,it took me 2 1/2 hours to get there and it should have only taken an 1 1/2.I kept saying turn around it's not worth it,but still I kept going.

Now I'm done showing until Elwood is old enough..

Donna

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ha ha yeah you gotta be nuts to keep going huh? Oh well they say we are all nuts who cares, really?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.