Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am glad to be here. My name is Karen, and I am a very proud owner of a male rottweiler named Vondiggles amadeus Harley...Call name Harley. I showed him once, but being a single mom to a young daughter I felt I could not put in the extra time and money to continue. He won VSP at 8 months old.

I hope to learn all I can.... Thank you

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi there
. Welcome aboard ! If you like laid back , you are going to like it here. Nice to have you with us.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi rottielover, Welcome ! how old is your boy now ?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is now 15 months old. And very much a goofy puppy....His father only stopped growing at 3 yrs, and still has maturing to do, LOL. His Hips are excellent. I did and xray, when he was neutered... For my peace of mind. He was neutered at 12 months

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
rottielover your pup is the same age as my 2 ! talk about the terrible twins !
they make me laugh ! what one don't think of the other does !

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow you have 2 at 15 months, I give you alot of credit. Mine is a handful. But I love him. I am thinking on showing him in an altered class this spring, just for fun

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I also have Kitty she will be 6 this month. When people found out I was taking 2 at the same time they said are you nuts and I said and your point is
I will say it was easier then I thought it would be having 2 the same age . crating helped so much ! They are great pups ......I just love them !!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi and welcome aboard! you will really like it here, everyone is really friendly and full of advice! Im quite new here too, I have 2 fur babies called Tiny and Shy they are 8 month old sisters and the loves of my life, along with my daughter of course!!! you will have to post some pics, we love pics!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow...You are all brave.. I think I can handle only one at a time with my young daughter.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I don't know what I would do with just 2 dogs.

There are 8 Rottweilers here,all different ages and all still busy training.

Donna

1 - 13 of 13 Posts