Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Bobbi and I have been a lover of the rottweiler most of my life was raised in a whelping box I swear....lol I would love to share my rotts photos with everyone so please enjoy.

Thanks

Bobbi

My daughter felicia with dogs

Dozer at 11 months old

Azazel at 15 months old he's now 4

Donka at 7 months old.

Jasmin my 9 year old and the love of my life.

Zoey my daughters dog at 7 months old in 4th of July parade she is now 3 years old.

Me and Uta and daughter(Alex) riding in cart on 4th of July.

My daughter Alex again with 4 day old babies she slept in the whelping box until they began to bite on her and be puppies.....lol she always enjoys them when they are small.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks yes can never belong too to many groups love to here stories and love to learn more about the rottweilers.'

Thanks

Bobbi

·
Registered
914 Posts
Love the pics and nice looking rotts!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Your welcome and it's just Missy you can drop the 30

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes alot of rotts for alot of WORK I am a housewife mother to 5 children which are growing up to fast, 2 of the dogs belong to my daughter she is turning 14 on the 14th Zoey and a little show pup that is not posted, we no longer own Uta she was such a good girl but everyone knows how that goes she did not have enough working drive and hated the conformation ring so we placed her in a new home so we could make room for her daughter Zoey.

Where is the show this weekend I am not showing right now Dozer has some ISSUES that I am dealing with right now so his showing is on hold so I have not even looked at any entries.Is it AKC show?

Thanks

Bobbi

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
It's a UKC show and it is at the

Kay-9 Petiquette, 205 B Dempsey; From I-90 East, exit Route 47 (Huntley). Go south into Elburn. *Turn left on North St. Turn left on Dempsey. Turn right into parking lot, just past storage facility. From I88 West, exit at Route 47 go north to Elburn follow directions above*; From I88 East, exit and take Route 56 (Sugar Grove) to Route 47 north to Elburn follow directions above*. Come in side door, Kay-9

UKC shows are alot more fun then AKC.The people are nicer and No handlers allowed.That is the best part.You can get beat by an ulgier dog just because of the handler.There are lots of new clubs forming in your area and it might be something you would be interested in trying.http://www.ukcdogs.com/

We will have pretty much the whole gang there.

Mav'rik is from Blackwood kennel in Texas.Daphney I bred.Elwood I bred.Bentley was bred by my friend Stephanie.and we have two little girls from Jerry Sampson of Il out of his Dog Brito.

Scarlet and Bradley will be staying home.We will be showing on Sat and I will be Judging on Sunday.

Donna

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What time do the rottweilers usually show at, yes I know where the site is thanks only about 20 mins from my house. My son has football games on Sat and Sunday but would love to see if I could make it.

Thanks

Bobbi

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
The show starts at 9.UKC shows are run different then AKC shows.In UKC you can enter the day of the show so It's hard to say what time any breed is going in,but it does start at nine both days.

Donna

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh wow you can enter the day of the show NOW that is different but I think I like that does your dog have to be registered with the UKC before you can enter? How about how to dress for shows? is it casual or dressy? I hate getting dressed up and being uncomportable...lol

Thanks

Bobbi

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Yes you need to be registered with the UKC.Some shows you can register there,but not this one.It is a new club and they are still learning the paper work.

You don't have to get dressed up.I don't I show in jeans and a nice top,but no dress.It's not supose to be about the person on the end of the leash anyway.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Bobbi , and welcome !! your Rotts are just gorgeous !

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Very nice pictures there and some beautiful dogs.

Welcome aboard ! We like pictures

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would like to thank everyone for there warm welcome and hope to get new friends and other rottweiler enthusiasts I currently am showing AKC style conformation shows owner handler and am trying to learn more about showing German Style Conformation I do not do SchH because my husband is Leary of it he has misconceptions about training and besides that have been to a few trainers local and do not think they are worthy of trying to train dogs in SchH. I will be showing Dozer and Donka in Obedience hoping for to get them titled. Dozer likes to go after other dogs so has been hard to train with him (am working on this issue) but other than that he is extremely smart with is part of the problem dog thinks he is smarter than me....lol hell he may be cuz to date he is winning. well look forward to talking to everyone.

Thanks

Bobbi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.