Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I have just adventured out to this group(thats to 2bad). I have a rottweilers that is 5 months old named Meka. I'm going to try to post a picture of her.

How do I get pictures from my documents to here?????

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think you will like it here. There are a few of us who have our dogs posted at dogster. Myself as you know and member rutylr and zero also have dogs listed there too.

It looks like you have posting and adding pictures figured out. Quite a few of us here use photobucket.com for pictures and it works well because they automatically resize for this site. Again, welcome aboard !

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcome to you and your baby, she is very pretty.I am pretty new here and I like this site, and you willbe made very welcome. I am a new rottie mom and they have sure been great to talk to and learn from. My boy is 9 months old tomorrow

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the site.Meka is a pretty girl...

We love to see lots of Pictures........

They are great here... I don't even have a Rottie, and they put up with me...

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
welcome

Photo buckets works great for picture posting and I have a bunch of them on Dogster too.Hope to see more of you and your babie

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
welcome emsdolphin ! you have a nice looking girl there !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Dragon Fly, I am a newbie as well, this site is wonderful, I have learned lots!!!! Good posting, and reading

1 - 13 of 13 Posts