Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, First off..I think this community Is amazing as a whole👌🏽 . I know this question has probably been asked and answered already.. so forgive me.. Although I think It’s pretty cool… what’s up with this wavy pattern down his back?(6mo male) … a friend of mine has the brother of my dog and claims her dog has never had this wave.. Is it normal? Does it mean anything? Etc. thanks in advance!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,932 Posts
Welcome to the forums! He's still a puppy and his coat may change. The wavy coat is common in Rottweilers....not considered a good thing if showing in conformation, but makes no difference in a pet/companion dog. It may be permanent, or his coat may straighten out the next time he sheds. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums! He's still a puppy and his coat may change. The wavy coat is common in Rottweilers....not considered a good thing if showing in conformation, but makes no difference in a pet/companion dog. It may be permanent, or his coat may straighten out the next time he sheds. :)
Awesome!! Thank you very much.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Bailey my first Rottie had the wave. Couldn't show her. Only thing she couldn't do. God bless Rottweilers with a wave in their coat or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts