Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rachel (24) from WA State. I am married to Chris and have a 7 month old son named Lane.

I also have the 2 most wonderful dogs ever. Tango is my Rottie. I guess you could call him a rescue. I didn't know until after i got him just how much i saved his life... He is almost 4 years old now, but was about 2 when i took him off some guys hands that had too many dogs. He was very protective of his food to our other dog, he was skiddish of Men. Jumpy and just sad.he was very skinny weighting 86 lbs, but you could see his ribspoking out. He was also strictly an out door dog. I brought him home and gave him a loving home. I potty trained him in 2 weeks and made his life so much better. 2 years later he shares dishes with our other dog, they share a bed, he weighs 130 lbs (on a diet now), he has 5 acres to run and play on and he is so happy go lucky.

Then i have Ty who is my american Staff. I got him when i was 19 from the humane society. He was 6 months old. He is 6 years old and my baby. He is so hyper active, climbs trees and loves to give kisses!!

I hope to meet lots of great dog owners here!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi there, welcome aboard !! Nice friendly buch of people here , I'm sure you will like it here.

Thanks for saving another one, sounds like he really appreciates it

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Love picture here and welcome to the board

We have 8 Rottweilers and soon 2 american pit bull terriers.(one is coming in a few days) o yea I forgot two babies visiting too.

Donna

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello, welcome aboard! I joined a few weeks ago and it is such a great site. These people are so friendly, goofy and helpful....

I don't even have a Rottie and they have given such wonderful support when I needed it... I have a 3 yr. old German Shepherd named, Zeus
... He IS the love of my life.. we are going through a couple of medical problems and the gang here is been awesome with their advice and support.

Saw your pictures and your family looks wonderful.. you are very lucky!

Enjoy the website and watch out for 2bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts