Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello all i am from Calif and lost my beautiful 9 yr old this last turkey day to tumors, so this last week while walking my terriers X i found me a shiny penny and made a wish to somedday find me another one and it came true, so without further adue meet OSO(bear in spanish) he is 7 weeks old. i am training POGO, the terrier and he will be placed in another home here shortly. But i am looking forward to training OSO to carry his own leash and pack and all the things my old dog did. Wish me luck and hope to talk to alot of you as i enjoy this wonderful breed as it is my second one.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi there
. Nice to have you with us. Very neat looking dog all black like that ! I hope you enjoy your time here

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After looking over OSO head to toe i see alot of white on his feet pads fur , brn coming through on his body only seen in the sunlight, so it will be interesting if he changes in coat as he grows up. I will post pictures as we grow up and hgave a longgggggg road ahead of me to see if i can get him to pack, carry his leash, as i got him to shake already while playing spider. He loves watching TV and carrying around his toys, so we are on our way.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Once his puppy fur falls out I'm sure he will be different colors.GSD's change so much growing up.

Welcome aboard.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi diggy, welcome to the group ....you have a cute little puppy there !

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome! I like your dog. It sure looks like he will be able to carry his leash and much more.

Best wishes to you both.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello Diggy. Welcome to the board. You will find a lot of great tips and advice.

OSO is really cute. Can't wait to seehow he turns out. I have a German Shepherd, curious to see what it looks like with a Rottie.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you all for a warm welcome i havn't put the camera down, all these emoreies i have more pics to share after work. well at least i have my two favorite breeds in one lol. he looks good with a docked tail.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive noticed he also has that cow pattern at the back of his throat chow??? im think rott chow now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here OSO is being introduced to his newestes kitty PUMBA
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1 - 16 of 16 Posts