Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I just wanted to say Hi and let everone know Iam new to this site. It seems pretty cool! Iam a Rottweiler Lover we lost are 1 1/2 Rotti to a car:( and Iam trying to find another one from a Resccue but its like a DEADEND no one gets back with you. I have been searching for a Rott for over a month now and have not had a calls I dont understand I have everything they say to be consider like a fence in yard ect... but still no calls I think this has to be one of the most frustrating thing. so anyway iam done venting.! just wanted to say hello all and anyone with information please let me know I live in Michigan. until then Sweet Nights Nombre Kisses

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think you will like it here. We have another member here from maryland who had the same problem. She would call and nobody would call her back. Seems kinda strange that people would really be that way if they are in fact trying to find homes for needy dogs. I found her a FREE dog with papers on craigs list right near her home.

So anyways... welcome aboard !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Nombre Kisses, welcome to the site ! You'll love it here ! We are NOT like those other sites that criticize you for anything and everything ! We just want to help anyone in need of help . Sorry to hear about your loss , and good luck in finding a new Rottie soon !!! again welcome !

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Go to www.craigslist.com and look around. It has a LOT of different stuff on there. A friend of mine had seen the listing for the dog and contacted me about her. I knew that member mdmbfly was looking so I sent her the phone number.

As long as we know that you are looking we will keep our eyes opened for you !

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much 2bad and yes please all keep your eyes open for me. I did have a lady i know on other forum get a hold of the shelter iam trying to get the rott from and she said she will be contacting me soon.. so hopefully soon rihgt!! anyway i went to the site......I hope you dont think iam dumb but where would i go? for sale/wanted?? and how to I change states??anyway let me know !!

SMILE!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I just found this thread, sorry for the late "How-Do's". I see that you're from a place, thatI'm familiar with. Nice area!

I'm truly sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts