Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far we've got basic commands like sit, down, wait, stay, come, and are working on heel. As far as cute tricks we have wave when I say hi and wave at her, rolls over onto her side when I say "bang" and point an imaginary gun(my finger), and just learned this new one. I say "Stick 'em up" and point another imaginary gun at her. I pretend to have a shotgun so the hand signal is different from when she's supposed to play dead. I don't want to confuse her. Anyway, then she puts both front feet up while keeping her bum on the floor. I love it. Poor girl gets a little confused though between waving and "stick 'em up", since the only difference is one involves both feet and the other involves only one! Anyway here is the new trick in action, sorry the pics aren't great, hard to capture the right moment.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Awesome ! I'm thinking of teaching Gretchen how to rob gas stations ... LOL

Hey, it's only fair they been robbing me

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! That's why I love that trick, she looks even cuter than usual when she does it! I had to take like 20 pictures to try and get a decent one, and those two are the best I got. Poor girl did that trick over and over for our photo shoot!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Brandi , your such a mean Mommy to put her through a photo shoot
she sure is a cutie ! they are smart buggers aren't they !

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, she learned this one really quickly. They are smart. Yeah, she is not good at posing for the camera. Even for normal pictures, she looks perfect, then moves JUST as I take it. I can never capture quite how cute she really is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts