Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've been working with Kiarah on this trick also ... So far I've been able to hold her head still with the treat steadied on the nose then I start realeasing her head a little at a time and if she tries to jerk away to be able to eat the treat I beat her to the punch and grab it with a firm no then we try it again. This is one trick I've never mastered with any of my other dogs so I am determined to get Kiarah to master it since I've been able to get her to do follow hand commands incase something to her hearing should happen and I tought her to roll over for a treat and now she thinks everytime I have her lay down she is to roll over.. lol... other then that , the treat on the nose trick is still in progress.

hey DillyDally , whats the book called you for the tricks ? Wanna share some of the tricks in there ? Pwease

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bwahaha , I got Kiarah to do it !! .. woohoo!! ... with just a little boredom , cabinet of doggie treats , and a lot of determination !! ... I've got to steady her head , put the treat on her nose , and keep telling her stay until I tell her to get it.. woohoo!! .. I'm so proud of my lil boogie...

Hey DillyDally , u mentioned something about a book of tricks. Can ya tell me what book it is ?? PWEASE *beggin*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.