Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stand it when my neighbor lets his 3 dogs out to go load up and his one blk lab zoooommms across the street to my side, just to run or on occasion to chase my cat, it does no good to talk to him he knows he is doing wrong, he thinks i am not watching, but i am or sometimes i am out in the yard and it happens and he just opens his gate and they go allover and this one come to my side even with calling. So i scoop my dog up even though i am in a fenced yard i know his could jump mine. This is a accident waiting for a place to happen. THe most i could do is call ACO and request that she talk to him and if she should be called out again so and so will happen. I shouldn't have to live like this. He doesn't get the clue when i scoop my dog up when i do. I'm not the verbal person either. I also work with this guy in a matter of speaking in a prison. have you had this type happen and what have you done and how well has it worked?

·
Registered
196 Posts
i have 3 rotties/1 dashund and 4 kids and im not including the neighborhood kids that have taken up residence in my home,and i have one hateful,lieing and bitchyess neighbor.i always take two of my dogs out front the never leave my yard,mostly like to sit on my porch.but she breeds shitzus that have the run of the front yardS,including doing their business on all the neighbor's yards.she use to complain about my kids playing basketball up front in our court[we live on a huge culdasac]so i made my kids stop playing out front,then it was something elsse she would find something real petty.so i started drawing maps of the treasure her doggies were leaving behind and i would leave them in her mailbox or ask her guest as they arrive to please kindly give it to my neighbor.she started keeping her dogs contained.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
We have leash laws here in NY but every now and then we get a loose one. Best to call animal control and tell them what is going on just to protect yourself. Just tell them that if an accident happens is is not going to be your fault and that you don't want to hear about it later on. Ask them to talk to the other person and explain that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok here is another off my chest subject...im in the yard bathing my dog, my cat is stalking bird climbing along the fence and birds are in the tree chirping. I see two 8yr old kids(approx) coming up the street, one pumps the BB gun and hands it to the other one and raises aims....... i say,"Don't you think about shooting that here, you have domestic animals and ppl there will be consequnces to pay if you hit something other than you intended target and you can't fire that in a residental area." they turn around and walk back home where i confront the sister of the other non offender and find out the offendy just came off grounding for accidently shooting mother BF.. seeing how this was a laugh, i called the local law, that in itself was a laugh. the cop went to the door, and no sooner did he leave. I called to find out what came of itand the girls stated there were no boys like that living there. THE END> could of come gotten me to go further etc but wasn't worth the effort on the cops part. So i won't be calling law anymore if i see someone's cat/dog get shot or hurt. Now i know why so many ppl don't say anything. We have go carters tearing up dirt that homes are going to go on, I will zip my lip there as well. it's not worth it. An annoynomous letter is though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts