Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
A sad day for the breed when a dog with faults is number 1.Sorry this dog has never done anything for me.He is a nice pet.

Donna

·
Registered
846 Posts
really Donna, what faults does he have?, just curios

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Color
Always black with rust to mahogany markings. The demarcation between black and rust is to be clearly defined. The markings should be located as follows: a spot over each eye; on cheeks; as a strip around each side of muzzle, but not on the bridge of the nose; on throat; triangular mark on both sides of prosternum;on forelegs from carpus downward to the toes; on inside of rear legs showing down the front of the stifle and broadening out to front of rear legs from hock to toes, but not completely eliminating black from rear of pasterns; un-der tail; black penciling on toes. The undercoat is gray, tan, or black. Quantity and location of rust markings is important and should not exceed ten percent of body color. Serious Faults--Straw-colored, excessive, insufficient or sooty markings; rust marking other than described above; white marking any place on dog (a few rust or white hairs do not constitute a marking). Disqualifications--Any base color other than black; absence of all markings.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Are we allowed to save, copy, and/or post copywrited showphotography, without permission, in this publicforum?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
this picture was sent to me .This is why we don't go to other lists.Can you say opinion?

If someone doesn't like my dogs I don't get mad it's their opinion and not everyone likes the same things.

I will no longer post to anything you post please do the same for me.Thank you

Donna

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I dint like him either .....

seems to black to me ......

i only saw him on the tv .... BUT .... i like to see the black and brown

dont know anything about pedagree's ..... I only rescue ......

my boy could be anything ..... but he gots the right colors

·
Registered
144 Posts
The show pictureof Shaka, that was posted earlier in this thread, wasfrom this year's Westminster dog show, off of their official web site.The question I asked was a general observation, nothing more.Knowing what I know about show photographs, including the disclaimeron the web site,nobody wouldhave a right tothat picture, except the show photographer. Those same pictures of Shaka, including other show pictures, haveshowed up,in other forums,and I've also brought that to the forums owner's attention. It's nothing personal to any one member, and it should be reported, sonewforum members know in the future not to do the same. It'sbest just to post a link to the site.

I'm amazed by the amount ofshow photographer pictures that have been stolen off of people's web sites, including mine. They later show up in all sorts of places, like other breeder's pictorial pedigrees, PawVillage,puppy mills, e-mail lists,googles' images, etc., because when they are postedor uploaded by people, the same copyright information isn't attached - which gives people the idea that those pictures are free and they can do whatever they wish, with them. Even claiming the dog to be their own!

As far as anyone's opinions, I've stated it beforein a previous thread. Everyone has their own ideas and views. IfI had somethingpersonal too say, I would PM them, not postmy commentsin a public forum, unless it was in a certain type of thread, like Chit-Chatting about my car, house, work, etc.I have nothing personal against anyone, in this, or any forum. If someone feels the need to be personal firstina public forum, and not PM me,I have a right to publicly answer them in return. However, I'd appreciate it,if they would have originally PM'd me!

Ido try to stay on topic of what has beenposted in a thread, by any member.I have a right to discuss open issues and ideas in any thread that interests me, in any public forum, asallmembersdo. Ifsomeone doesn't like my view points, thenthey don't have to read, or comment tothem. I will discuss issues that have been brought up by members, bringing differentideas to people's attention,and educatingthem with an open mind. Often times, thereis more then one wayfor a task to be completed, and that is an importantkey to education.

All membershave a right to read, or choose not to read,whatmembers post. Do we burn books in America? No!Do we have a right to choose what we want to read or print? Yes!

Members also have a right tostay or leave any Internet group, list, or forum.No-one that I know, threatens them to do so!This is adiscussion forum to learn from and toeducate people aboutour breed. Not a breeder or dog bashing/flaming forum. There are many forums and lists that don't allow this type of activity for several reasons, and it should be applied in this forum, as well.

It's onlyobvious thatpeople do see and think differently. I don't have a problem with people commenting if they like a dog or not. I do, however, have an issuewith the reason whyit's presented in a public forum, without the owner's or person'sknowledge, and I will voice my thoughts openly on the matter, and it doesn't matter if I like the dog or breeder, personally or not. That's not the point!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts