Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Tiny. He was a great dog but died a little over a year ago of cancer at 5 years old. I sure do miss him

Yes, I'm in !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
awwwwwwwww look at that face .........my Rhea has eyes like that ......too adorable !!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Yes he was a very big boy. He was a rescue and lived a very nice life right to the end. I spent over $3000 in a month on him at Cornell University trying to help him.

People say a lot of things about their dogs and I would like to say this about him. Tiny would have given his life for me or taken a life to protect me or my family. There will never be another Tiny no matter how many dogs I own. He was truly my best friend.

Tiny is one of those dogs that would normally be put down in a shelter or rescue. He had some issues for sure. He was very fortunate to get a home and I was very fortunate to have him here. Did I tell you that I miss him ?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I don't think ya really had to tell us, we can tell! I'm sorry ya had to lose him but at least ya can still think about all the good times and that you were lucky to have the time ya did!He was beautiful by the way and sorry for your loss!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.