Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m reaching tying to get advice. My puppy is 18 weeks old and his name is Bear. He has a half inch or so Overbite. It does not seem to bother him and I really don’t want to do surgery. I’m hoping he may grow into it. The breed has not had this problem before. And was really nice and gave me part of my money back. Any thoughts.
Dog breed Wood Floor Flooring Tints and shades

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Jaw Gesture

Dog Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Carnivore

·
Super Moderator
1,850 Posts
He's a cutie!! What did your vet say?? He's young...sometimes body parts like jaws and legs do not grow at the same time. I would wait it out and see how things go. If it's not bothering him and just cosmetic I would leave it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's a cutie!! What did your vet say?? He's young...sometimes body parts like jaws and legs do not grow at the same time. I would wait it out and see how things go. If it's not bothering him and just cosmetic I would leave it.
My vet is just keeping an eye on it. It’s just a little harder for him to eat and he drools a lot. Some adult teeth are coming in now. I don’t plain on getting it fixed unless it starts to bother him or teeth puncture hit mouth. Thank for the input. I hope he does grow into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts