Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my very good friends had to have her Phil PTS this afternoon. Phil was a good rottie but just likes to run. Last year he was shot by a neighbor. he made it ok ,bullet logged in soft tissue.

He must have been hit by a car last night. I went to look at him.....poor guy hurt so bad but HIS dignity was still with him. After the vet checked him out he was hurt so bad, nothing less than at least $3,000 surgery could possibly help him.

GodSpeed Phil.............

Laurie his human mamma is so broken up. My Larry is a caretaker at the bridge, he will introduce Phil to our rottie kids. Together they will all be well and happy again!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Sorry to hear that. $3000 is a lot of money for some people to spend on a pet and some just can't do it. He is in good company !

For anyone reading this thread... If you ever get into a situation where you have a very big vet bill ahead of you and just don't have the money right now, look into a credit plan called "Care Credit" ! It is a credit plan just for vet bills. They have a payment plan for just about everyone. I found about it when my dog got cancer and I had to take him in for help. Not every vet takes it but there should be someone in your area who works with that plan.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
So sorry to here about Phil.

He is in a better place.

Tell your friend she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Donna

·
Registered
258 Posts
So sorry to hear about Phil,,,kinda brings back bad memorys,,,our Thor was pretty sick at this time, just a year ago. Hes probably playing with Phil now , at the bridge

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Tell your good friend she is inour prayers . It's so hard when they want to run and be free well now he can.... He's with our Allie and Zimba too ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.