Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colby is not that healthy because we just got him yesterday and we already found him a home

so that is good he deserves it

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
these are all the dogs that are up for adoption at adopt-a-rott in dillsburg, PA so if you know of anyone in this area looking tell them about us!please i would apreciate it very much!

·
Registered
29 Posts
IS BARNEY MIXED I THINK MY DOGG HAS DOBBIE IN HIM IM NOT TO SURE HE IS 2 IM 5'9" AND HE COMES UP TO MY HIPS AND HES NOT FILLED OUT THAT MUCH HES LANKY

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
barney is mixed with beagle and is soo very cute! he is like a mini rott

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rotts can be mixed with another dog but still look like a rott only have like a slight diffrent change. I had fostered a rott and lab mix exactlly like a rott built and size but was very dark with dark markings that was because of haveing lab in her

·
Registered
29 Posts
YA THAT IS TRUE PAPER DOGS DONT MEAN ANTHING TO ME JUST MORE EXPENSIVE AND IM NOT RICH MAX WAS FREE AND TO ME THE BEST DOG IN THE WORLD I WOULD LOVE TO FOSTER ROTTS THEY ARE MY FAVORITE DOG MAYBE LATER IN LIFE I CAN

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the dog Colby we just got yesterday is a very big dog!! if you can see in the picture he is pretty big i left today and he busted out of the crate he is in and it is the biggest and strongest that i have he bent and broke the wires. the people that surrendered him to us found him a home and they are going to pay for the crate that he distroyed because he wanted to be with me and my family.

·
Registered
29 Posts
THAT IS SO COOL I FEEL THE BIGGER AND STRONGER THE BETTER AND HE IS BIG AND HE IS ONLY A YEAR OLD WOW WAIT TILL HES THREE HE WILL BE HUGE

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i know and he is really under weight too! if we get pictures later on then i will post them to update

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.