Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mmmm she is back...

Hehe... nah.. she's not going to an Eminem "rappah" dog, but we went for a walk with the camera today

About 50 yds from our house is a nice little pond/lake where loads of ducks and a young male swan have "camped out". She loves just sitting on the rocks near the "beach" and watching them.

The rest were taken in the woods around the pond.

Its Mine.... ALL MINE!

That looks interesting... ITS MINE!

He had other ideas though... hmmmm, not MINE?

Watching out...

What are you doing?.. Cant you see I am busy?

She loves running on bare forest ground

Thats all folks!

Laika is doing wonderfully, we are immensely impressed by her patience with other dogs and her interest/caring for children.

My girlfriend is a school physiotherapist and has taken her along to a group she is teaching/leading consisting of 15 physically and mentally disabled kids.. Laika loves it!
She adores the attention, never even tries to jump on any of the kids, she sits or lies down and waits for the kids to come to her. Then, most gracefully, they are all allowed to pet her and afterwards they get to hold her leash for a short walk, no pulling, just padding along next to the wheelchair.

Its not very hard to fall in love with this dog

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
You should be very proud of her... great public relations for out breed ! And shes cute too

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just love to see your pictures... Look foward to them

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Wow great pics ! We have ducks on the river here where I live and the pups just love to try and catch them but their to fast T/G

·
Registered
47 Posts
Love the first pic, If it was mine I think I would have to enlarge it and frame it then name it "contemplation" so beautiful.

·
Registered
81 Posts
She is very pretty. They do love to walk on the bare ground. My girls always try to go off the trail. I call it "off roadin"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts