Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

First row of pics is Rhea on her bed , Kitty on the couch, twins in the yard ....then Kitty.

Second row of pics the twins again , Kitty, then Apollo

Third row is Apollo with his winkie in the wind ....
then me and Apollo and Kitty at Easter Time .

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Kitty doesn't look too fat. You always pick on her. The only picture she looks chubby in is the couch picture but I look chubby in all my couch pictures too

I like that TV !!! oh and that fireplace too LOL

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't call her fat I call her a full figured gal
I think the way the picwas takenis a bit flattering to her ...she loved it .....
I love that TV. but I think the hubby loves it best! Oh and my fire place I love !! Ihave gas logs in it ..no mess ! I have it going all winter long too ....

·
Registered
218 Posts
About time we get to some some of that gorgeous family !!!!!

Apollo is a hoot... I can picture him blocking the stairs while Josh tries to use the bathroom now !!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
They are soo beautiful.... What a wonderful little family.. They have such shiney coats..... :)

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Great Pics .....

couldn't realy see the fireplace with the daughter standing in front of it

you guys must have good eyes

alls you need now is a lil snow up there and fire that baby up !

BUT Great pics .....

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Great pictures, you know he sort of looks like Xari all turned up there
that is the way he sleeps all the time, love your big yard and it is so pretty and green, reminds me of a Fl. yard..

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all !! and a big thanks to you Dan
I think my daughter looks pretty good for her age huh

heatherstone ...I use Murphy's Oil Soap ( the real stuff ) to bath them with , it does make their coats shinny and helps with fleas too ... Donna gave that tip awhile ago on here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Really Murphy's Oil Soap????? That won't hurt herskin???

That's not a bad idea, honestly.... We are gonna go pickup a leash and collar and crate tonight for Sheba, since we are picking her up tommorrow!!! I'm soo excited I can't see straight!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually it's good for their fur and skinand like I said it helps with fleas .I always shampoo them twice , the first shampoo loosens their fur the second gets it all out ! Well most of it anyway ... I hope all goes well tonight with your new baby !!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts