Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Lizzie was strictly a city dog, I like to walk her where there are things she's not used to, like chickens and horses. Last week, we had just turned toward home, only to discover that my nextdoor neighbor's peacocks had escaped and were moseying down the street!
My neighbor also has a black Lab that plays with the peacocks, so the birds thought Lizzie was "their" dog. Here they came! Meanwhile, Lizzie is looking around as if she is wondering where those big chickens came from. Suddenly she decided she REALLY needed one of them. Now I have my hands full. The stupid birds are beginning to crowd around and I am really trying to get Lizzie away from them, so I'm practically dragging the dog down the middle of the street, followed by the peacocks. MDH just happened to look out the window and said I looked like the Pied Piper.
I wasn't sure if Lizzie was wanting to eat one or if she was just curious, but I managed to get her in the house and avoided having to give my neighbor a bloody corpse and an apology :oops:
The birds were rounded up and all was right with the world again.🤓

·
Super Moderator
1,811 Posts
Hahahahaha!! That's funny! I could just imagine Lizzie wondering what is this about??? Good for her that she did not maim or kill the peacocks. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts