Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sons rescue Rottie, Leo, has developed a small lump which resembles a pimple on the top of hjis nose. It does not seem to bother him and has not gotten any larger over the last two weeks. I take care of the dogevery twoweekends when they visit us. has anyone else experienced similar situations with their Rotties? I had someone who had Rotties tell me they are common. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi sethzach

my rotty gets very similar "bumps or pimples" under his chin. i also was told my a neighbor that owns a rotty that these are common. they don't seem to bother my big boy but they look kinda nasty.

let me know if you find out anything else.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
sethzack,

I myself have never experienced pimples of anykind with myRotts. I would have it checked out by a Vet to make sure what it is, and if it needs attention.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My rottweiler had small pimple like spot on his chin but it is now kinda big and looks like acne with small bleed and when pressed puss comes out (he sleeps on rough surface ) what can i do to make it dissappear. It looks like small openings like pimples and stain of blood in it

·
Registered
54 Posts
My GSP had them and his whiskers ended up coming through them. Most of our Rotts loved playing with plastic pop bottles and that gave most of them pimples.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts