Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much play time do you give your dog? Do you let him play with other dogs? How much play time is too much? I have been letting Max have a lot of play time lately.

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
as much as they deserve ....... Lots of dogs ...... Wanna keep him well

socialized ...... keep him running " ripped like arnold " ......

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah keep him playing and happy and you'll have a healthy dog on your hands! You'll know if he thinks it's too much!

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I just started making my boy run ..... He has been so wound up latley .

he just shakes he is so ready to GO .... I never did the ball thing ....

So he is learning now to chase one .... A lil late but ..... hey he is

into it latley ....

Yeah let him exercise ALL he wants to ..... get yourself a golds gym

shirt for him ..... I gotta get a pic of Sampson with his on .....

·
Registered
914 Posts
That's gotta be too cute!
Can't wait to see that!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I live in a townhouse developement so inside the house playing is pretty much limited. So I just walk my Maximus around the block when I get home from work. On the weekends I usually bring him to the doggie park. So far no problems.

Have a great weekend peeps.

Take care.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yea you too!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Blu and Dallas play till they just can't play anymore. Running, playing ball, the new game is look what I found and you can't get it from me. I love to watch them play that one. I don't let them play in the heat of the day, but mornings and dark thirty are their times to romp and play. (not really till they drop, just till they want to come in)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah that's what my two do too, but they have a bad( or should I say Diamond) habit of trying to play in the house......not a good thing!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
My twins play and ruff house (literally) all the time ....Kitty plays with Apollo but she doesn't play that much with Rhea ( I say shewon't let Rhea play any rottweiler games )....I guess it's a female to female thing .....so Rhea and Zeus play .....they all love the ball ....they all have their own , different sizes and colors ....but since it's been so hot there isn't so much playingoutside ..... noooooooo it's run around the dining room table !!
oh well I just love to watch them !!! their to funny .....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah it must be a good laugh, I can only imagine my two doubled boy that's insane when I think about it!
I gotta give it too ya
I'd prolly run away if I had anymore with all the kids here too!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Oh sometimes I think I must have been nuts to take on 4 rotties but ya know I just love them to pieces and sometimes I would rather havetheir company over any other .....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thats how I relax after work, I go out with the dogs and play. I get a kick out of how they play sometimes. And Dallas is a mom's girl anyway so that helps releave some of the stress too. Now that Blu has put on weight it don't take much for him to put me or Dallas on our butts. And to watch them play is to funny.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah I hear that, But I can't seem to get a minute alone here between Rotts and kids the is never a minutes peace! So I go to work for that!HAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I hate work, if I could I would just stay home with the Rottie's. My kids will go back to school soon and then I get all day just to play with the Rottie's.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah the funny thing is I hate work too but it's the only way to get away from the mom, mom, mom, .......MOM! All the time geez I love 'em but they can get to be a bit much at times when they just don't wanna leave ya alone to catch your breath!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Been there , do that. Mine are at that age now I can send them packing to their room with a look.
I won't see them till dinner time.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah if only the kids were as well trained here as my dogs I would have it made!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I think I got my kids trained like my rotts
I have good kids
oops did I say that ..... and I love my work .....hey I'm the boss
all my rott babies are my dogs..... I'm the one who feeds them trains them walks them plays with them...hey they should all be mommys babies right ! don't get me wrong the whole family does things with them but !!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah both my are too! And my kids are good too but that don't mean they never get in their moods and when they do look out! there are 5 still at home ya know! Kids that is!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.