Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Product Review: The Raycop RN Allergen Vacuum Leaves No Pet Hair Behind

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Steph King 
#1 ·

You know how sometimes you get lucky enough to stumble across an appliance that you never knew you needed until you got it, and then you are unable to imagine how you got along without it? That is how I feel about the Raycop RN Allergen vacuum that I was lucky enough to review.

Read the full review via PetGuide here!

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't belive it. I have bought so many vacuums and eventually they all die, usually right after their warranty expires. I'm so sick of the promises from different manufacturers. This may pick up dog hair when new. What I want to know is if it will still pick up anything after three years of picking my 4 dogs hair on a biweekly or more usage. A vacuum is as important in my house as a working toilet. I usually always have a backup vacuum handy because I have to. I have been disappointed by pretty much every manufacturer on the market. I tend to think no one makes them as heavy duty as the owner of several large shedding dogs needs.

Just look at that ad picture. That woman doesn't have a shedding dog. She probably has a poodle or labradoodle. Who else would have a light colored sofa? Really?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.