Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pretty jazzed with Sadie this last weekend. She seemed to be in the puppy zone as far as training went. She won the puppy pushup contest in count and enthusiam. I was especially proud of her sit and down stays. She did well with hand and voice cues but we have some more work to do with commands from different positions. This next Saturday will be her graduation day. I am unsure whether I will do another class there, or a more formal class. I would really like to work with someone to train for the CGC and hopefully Agility later on. We'll see.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Keeping her in classes until then could only help her later.If you take a brake you might have to work twice as hard to get her back to where she is now.

Bobber will be graduating soon and we have no more classes till fall,but I have axcess to the building and will be going a few times a week to keep on top of her.She will be 6 monthsthe end of June and I would like an Obed title on her in August so next year we can add agility and then on to weight pull.

So if you can just sign her up for a basic obed class,itwill be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I will keep her going for sure. I was trying to decide if I should do another class with my current instructor. She's been great so far.

Best wishes for you and Bobber.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts