Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Apollo is growing like a weed. He's all feet and legs right now,kinda looks like a big beagle lol!He's losing his puppy fat and getting taller and leaner. I know it takes a few years for him to fill out but he looks so funny right now, all gangling legs and floppy ears.
He's just too cute!</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah that's what they call the puppy uglies....but I think they are so cute at that time cause you can see in them what their real potential is then!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
awww the days of puppy hood and puppy breath...... my kids say all the time remember when they were just little ...I want them little and I say NOOOOO I like em a bit grown they know not to bite and to not eat all the furniture .... and they listen a bit better now ..... I said a bit better

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah really, only a bit at a time is all we can expect...hehehe

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Elwood had the puppy uglies for a long time(why do you think I only post his head)?Give it time it will all come together.Rome was not built in a day.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yeah, puppy uglies or not he's still my baby
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Its that stage when they are puppies where a rott is a rott that doesn't have the build of a rott, that's still a rott but looks like a beagle! hehehe! Does that clear it up? I hope so, because now I'm confused!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Don't go getting yourself confused that just won't do.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.