Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,622 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Where are you located? What are you looking for in your Rottweiler puppy? Companion, protector, sport dog, obedience dog,etc. ? Give us more information and maybe we can help you.

·
Super Moderator
1,622 Posts
Serbian rott, big head , big bone
Where do you live? Does the pup need to be imported? are you in Russia/Serbia?? Do you realize that many of the Serbian breeders do not do any health testing?? I don't know about right now...but there were many shady Serbian breeders....lots of commercial kennels. The never sent their better pups overseas.
Much better to find a breeder in your own country, that has Serbian blood lines if you like that look. To me they look way overdone with their wrinkled heads (they call it wet) and oversized bodies. Do you know the standards of the breed??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where do you live? Does the pup need to be imported? are you in Russia/Serbia?? Do you realize that many of the Serbian breeders do not do any health testing?? I don't know about right now...but there were many shady Serbian breeders....lots of commercial kennels. The never sent their better pups overseas.
Much better to find a breeder in your own country, that has Serbian blood lines if you like that look. To me they look way overdone with their wrinkled heads (they call it wet) and oversized bodies. Do you know the standards of the breed??
Thanks for your reply, firstly where are you from ? As for me I am in Singapore , I use to have a Rottweiler from Kentucky but he passed away recently, my friend is importing from Serbia for a long time .
I am doing a comparison . Let me know what you can offer and more information about your puppy

thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,622 Posts
I'm from Canada and don't breed or have puppies. If your friend is happy with his dogs that he imported from Serbia...and you like their look...then stick with that. I would think that a pup from Australia or somewhere closer would be another choice? I'm not sure about importing now with Covid restrictions??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts