Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a bad day for us all. Rascal, my nottweiler for the last 14 years was put to rest. He had cancer which was diagnosed as malignant after biopsy. For the last couple of days he was miserable, and one of his tumours,(on his neck) was growing rapidly. Last night he ate but vomited almost immediately and we decided it was time. The vet came to the farm and tranquilized him first. Rascal passed peacefully, but it is hard. Rest in peace sweetie.

·
Super Moderator
1,320 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Rascal. You did the kindest thing any pet owner could do and not let him suffer any longer.
14 years is a good long life for a dog, and I'm sure he had a great life with you.
RIP Rascal

·
Registered
490 Posts
Today was a bad day for us all. Rascal, my nottweiler for the last 14 years was put to rest. He had cancer which was diagnosed as malignant after biopsy. For the last couple of days he was miserable, and one of his tumours,(on his neck) was growing rapidly. Last night he ate but vomited almost immediately and we decided it was time. The vet came to the farm and tranquilized him first. Rascal passed peacefully, but it is hard. Rest in peace sweetie.
So sorry for your loss. He lived a good long life. Longer than the average Rottie. I lost 3 to cancer. I know how it feels. Just know you did the best for him and be at peace that you were lucky enough to have him come into your life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts