Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have Rotts that love the tv?
Our Dolly LOVES it! Her favorites are any western, and rodeo. She pays very close attention when it's bull riding.
She watches a fair amount of Fraiser as well. But her favorite by far, is rodeo.

Anyone else have one that loves the tv?

Reactions: Agis

·
Super Moderator
1,622 Posts
None of my dogs have ever really been interested in the t.v. They do get worked up if there is a doorbell ringing in a commercial....or if there are dogs barking or whining on some vet show on Animal Planet or National Geographic Wild. :)

Reactions: Agis

·
Registered
125 Posts
Vader has taken more notice of the TV than the last 2 dogs we had combined (they were a lurcher and greyhound).
Still plenty of other things that are more interesting to him mind you.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I don't remember what it was called, but when we were up north at the cabins they have satellite tv, and there was an American show that involved K9 teams competing in an obstacle course. Agis LOVED it. Otherwise he's never shown much interest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stella ignored the TV until about 4 years old. Now 6. She reacts to screams and anything that sounds like trouble by growling and barking.
Seeing animals results in intense watching and sometimes barking.

She ignores the news and weather lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
None of my dogs have ever really been interested in the t.v. They do get worked up if there is a doorbell ringing in a commercial....or if there are dogs barking or whining on some vet show on Animal Planet or National Geographic Wild. :)
My Rotties watch the show Lucky Dog for a while, but their attention span is short.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do any of you have Rotts that love the tv?
Our Dolly LOVES it! Her favorites are any western, and rodeo. She pays very close attention when it's bull riding.
She watches a fair amount of Fraiser as well. But her favorite by far, is rodeo.

Anyone else have one that loves the tv?
Hi, our male Vega loves the TV. Nature programmes for sure, his favourite though is anything with a ball like soccer or tennis...goes crazy for it. Nose pinned to the screen watching it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts