Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a German Rottweiler fansite and I've been looking for another Rottweiler fansite to add to my affiliates and be able to share Rottweiler information with. Not many people by me own Rottweilers and I need people to discuss them with.

Anyone with a Rottweiler fansite or site that would like to be affiliated with mine?

www.freewebs.com/german-rottweilers

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi ! Welcome aboard. I'm the slow guy here so tell me what a fansite is

We are all fans of the breed here

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
If you click on any members name you can look to see if they have a web site. A few of us do !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Nicky, Welcome to the site , we are all here to learn all we can about our Rotties, and have fun doing it as well !!! Where are you from ? South western Pa. here .

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
We have had this disccusion alot about German versus American,or Canadian or French,Australian,Yugoslavian,Dutch Rottweilers.

Here is a links as to why they are just Rottweilers bred in different countries so it would be German Import or From German lines (if it was born here ) it would be a dog born in America of german lines.Lots of BYB use this term to try to get you to believe that there are different kinds or sub speic's of Rottweilers.

http://www.bigskyrottrescue.org/dynapage/display?PageID=1021

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
You can not tell where a Rottweiler came from by looking at it.I have had Rottweilers from German lines Dutch lines American and Yugoslavian lines and They all look like Rottweilers.

Some people breed for different things,bigger heads,bigger bodys taller dogs.

The standards for all countrys are pretty much the same,(except akchas nothing about the full tail)

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Nicky , if you want information,knowledgeanddiscussions about Rottsyour at a great site already ! How old is your Rottie ? Do you have more then one ? What's their name ? Do you have a girl or a boy ? You've never said ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts