Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rottweiler wins speciality group 2 dog show in Vietnam. Geat! He is my boy. His name is Loki Gervi.
[video=youtube;T-75g2Mvmlc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-75g2Mvmlc[/video]

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congratulations!

That was quite a competition. I knew that wasn’t you showing Loki. Is that his trainer, or a professional shower you hire?

I like that the Rottweilers in the group all have their tails.

I also loved the Red Doberman. I was able to see it more clear than the black Doberman. I had a red Doberman in the early 1970’s. The red in your competition appears to have the good bone and muscle my Doberman had back then. In the United States, the modern Dobermans I see in show competition look like fragile China dolls, ready to break if they bump into a chair.

At any rate, congratulations on Loki’s win:).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations!

That was quite a competition. I knew that wasn’t you showing Loki. Is that his trainer, or a professional shower you hire?

I like that the Rottweilers in the group all have their tails.

I also loved the Red Doberman. I was able to see it more clear than the black Doberman. I had a red Doberman in the early 1970’s. The red in your competition appears to have the good bone and muscle my Doberman had back then. In the United States, the modern Dobermans I see in show competition look like fragile China dolls, ready to break if they bump into a chair.

At any rate, congratulations on Loki’s win:).
You are really a professional breeder and handler. Loki is mine but i not show him. I called him with a ball, hihi. A professional shower from Thailand showed Loki. Thank you very much!

·
Registered
11 Posts
great.
I also had a lot of visits to Vietnam.
If predestined, maybe one day we can exchange with each other.
Congratulations and loki too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts