Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos down for a get together next year. Maybe Colorado or something like that. Some place that's in the middle for all of us? wadda ya all say??

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Sounds interesting-but I never know what my work schedule will look like so I will have to wait until that time to see if I can arrange time off. But it's definitely something to keep in mind:)

</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, middle for the most part. That don't sound fair?? Scarlet, This would be 6 months or more down the road. I would think anyone even you could plan for that LOL. I can see us all walking around a hotel or town with are screen names pinned to our shirts. People would be freakin out ha ha

·
Registered
656 Posts

That would be funny!
I meant I cant ask for time off that far in advance, they schedule overtime week to week and sometimes we work 7 days a week depending on what job were on. Its mandatory overtime so i wouldnt know until probably the week before. </BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
914 Posts
I know I said sounds good!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I'm in !! but half way is not Colorado .....
noware we talkingwith or without our babies ? we would need to find a friendly hotel that accepts rotties !!! If we want to take them ....

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'd be in for it , but don't know about Scott or if I'd have a dependable vehicle at that time... hmm , maybe I should hitch a ride with Missy and her crew... lmao...I'm sure the pet friendly hotels would love us , rotti's galore! They may not even want us so how about someone with Land and do a camp out... have our own little rott-stock ! ... lmao

·
Registered
656 Posts

Are you kidding, it would be girls night out
We dont need no man to chauffeur us around, we do fine all on our own thanks
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
I drive just fine thanks I'll have ya know and if we was to go to Colorado I can stay with my sister hahaha!

·
Registered
150 Posts
*watches missy jump into hervehicle and run over R2C's big toe*

Hopefully by the time this plan is in effect we should have another vehicle worth driving and some gas money saved up or I'm SOL on this idea....Might have to follow ya missy but if we get a truck or might get another mini van (geesh, 23 and prefer a mini-van. I'm gettin' old) then could always use one or the other as a doggy hauler.. lol... Just a thought!

·
Registered
914 Posts
yeah there ya go that's an idea!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I have a ToyotaMatrix and I still would need a Uhaul to bring all the puppies .....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts