Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just passing this along. Rotty mom and pups need rescue in SOUTH CAROLINA and they don't have any time left.

--- On Thu, 3/13/08, Traci Richard .. wrote:

I am a volunteer with Project Pet a non profit animal rescue in Columbia, South Carolina. There is a mother Rottweiler and Rottweiler pups at Richland County Animal services. They will be euthanized within five days of 03/10/08. Is there any way your rescue can take them or do you know of another rotty rescue that might consider taking them? They look they purebred rotty pups.

Kindest Regards,
Traci Richard
Project Pet Volunteer
Phone (803) 622-4748
email [email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
I emailed this person Traci above to see what happened. Will share the news if I hear back from her.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mother and pups were given back to the person they were taken from. Thats probably not a good thing but better than being put to sleep without any chance to live at all. Sorry it took me a few days to update.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, some of them they may have a chance to know a real home life

·
Registered
54 Posts
Per Traci's e-mail:
</span>The owner BORROWED
money to re-claim. If he had to "borrow"money to re-claim that probablymeans
he has no $ for vaccinations and spaying and neutering.

</font></span>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there

This got to me and I wanna know if I can help somehow. I live in Cocoa, Florida close to the coast. It's a little over 5hr drive for me. If you can talk to your friend Traci and see if she can get the "owner" to surrender them, I'd be more than glad to rescue them and make sure I find them good homes. I haven'tfostered before but I've been through the rescue process on the receiving end and have a pretty good idea of how and what to look for when placing these babies. I'm sure there is plenty of guidance I can find as well from everyone here. I've rescued before and have my own 2 girls. I own my home, haveplenty of fenced in yard to run and a lots of love. Let me know if this is something that can be arranged.

If so I can give you my phone number and talk to whoever I need to talk to in order to give them a chance at a happy life

Thanks
Carla

1 - 13 of 13 Posts